Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Little Bit About Myself


Hi! My name is Jessica. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a mother, a wanna be blogger, coffee addict, and lover of fashion from Turlock, CA. Also I looove Paris! Since I was five years old I have wanted to put together my own outfits. My love for fashion has never ended.

I am blessed with four beautiful children. Zoe Abrielle 12, Isaac "Elijah"10, Ava Giselle 8, and Amelie (after the French film) Bella 6.

I am the second of five children. My brother Jesse is the oldest, then its me, my sister Jacqueline, Joshua, and last my baby brother Joseph. Yes our parents liked the letter "J"!

My sister is my best friend, but unfortunately she lives thousands of miles away in England!
We talk every single day, thanks to technology. I was very blessed to visit her in 2011 and can't wait to visit her again soon!

I started Ma Simple Vie as a creative outlet and a way to share with people the things that I love. My inspiration comes from all over the place. I don't really have a signature style. I love anything from Audrey Hepburn to Giovanna Battaglia. I love anything chic, classy, and simple, but sometimes I love something modern and ecclectic.

Hope that all of you enjoy my blog and bare with me, because I am still trying to figure this blogging stuff! 

Jessica 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment